×
跳到主要內容 Skip to main content

Northern Branch,Coast Guard Administration

History

The History of Northern Branch

On June 1st, 1952, Northern Branch was established from former original Army Division 56 and relocated at CampTianchih of Jieshou Rd. of TaoyuanCity. On June 1st, 1958, NCPO, included the North Guard Command, was in charge of affairs concerning guard, detective, mobilization, civil defense, and others. On December 20, 1990, NCPO moved to CampSioufong of JhogheCity. On March 10, 1993, Coast Corps was organized from some Army forces and Military Police, and it was in charge of affairs concerning north coast patrol.

In order to integrate all the functions of coastal guard, National Security Committee proposed the establishment of “Special Independent Coastal Guard Unit” on March 18, 1999. Through researches and discussions by preparatory committee, “Coastal Guard Administration” was organized from the integration of “Police Politics Bureau of Ministry of Interior”, “Naval Anti-smuggling Vessel of Customs Duty Bureau”, “Harbor Police Bureau”, and others. According to 3 readings from Legislative Yuan on January 14, 2000 and promulgation from president on January 26, 2000, CPO was formally formed and located at Camp Jhong-aijhuang on February 17, 2000.

  • Date: 2018/05/18

Top
Back
lp.xsl:,cp.xsl:OnlyDateCpRwd
關閉頁腳選單 Close Fatfooter